Auto Accident Injuries (PIP)

Insurance note: I will submit claims for PIP (Personal Injury Protection) claims.

If your injury is related to a motor-vehicle accident and is covered by Personal Injury Protection (PIP), I will need a medical referral from your doctor, chiropractor, or other healthcare provider.  The referral should include diagnostic code(s) and number of visits requested.


  • $35.00 – per unit  (insurance billing)
    Insurance Note: A medical referral is required for insurance billing!

To speed up your first visit you may want to download, fill in, and bring the following forms.